Stretch Mark Treatment
A combination of top-of-the-line treatments work together to smooth out stretch marks.
Flaunt your smooth skin with stretch mark treatment.
Stretch marks are scars
Stretch marks occur when there is a rapid expansion of skin. The sudden expansion puts strain on the collagen and elastin in connective tissue. The marks can occur anywhere on the body and are most common on the butt, thighs, legs, belly, arms, and breasts.
in the middle layer of skin.
Microneedling for Stretch Marks
- Microneedling works by stimulating the skin to produce collagen. The micro-injuries introduced to the skin are a signal for your body to repair the skin naturally.
- These miro-injuries are also a prime time to apply other types of skincare for maximum results, including medical grade chemical peels.
- Microneedling causes only temporary redness and swelling with minimal downtime, and leaves behind smoother skin.
Chemical Peels for Stretch Marks
- Chemical peels remove the outer layer of dead skin cells. They also exfoliate to stimulate collagen and elastin.
- Medical grade peels are performed with a medical professional and can vary in intensity.
- Over the course of treatment, the skin will appear smoother and stretch marks will become less noticeable in length, shape, and depth.