Treat acne scars safely and effectively with the first
FDA-cleared* microneedling device, SkinPen®.
*Clinically proven to treat facial acne scars for ages 22 and up.
Put SkinPen® to Work for You.
For Men and women.SkinPen® is safe and highly reviewed for all skin types and shades, and can be used on the face, neck, back, and arms.
What to Expect
- See results in just a few treatments.
- A specialized hydrogel is used to protect against abrasion and friction during the treatment.
- Treatments are spaced 30 days apart.
- You can expect to see improvements in your skin for six months after your last treatment.
- By discussing your aesthetic goals with us, we can help you plan out your treatment for the best results.
- As the first FDA-cleared microneedling device, SkinPen® sets an industry standard for safety.
- The SkinPen® from Bellus Medical provides an effective alternative to expensive procedures for patients who want to have bright, glowing skin.
- Some treatments can cause damage over the long-term, but SkinPen® can be used for years, spaced out and under a medical professional’s care.
let us create a customized plan for you.
Results and Patient Experience May Vary.
SkinPen® U.S. intended use: The SkinPen Precision System is a microneedling device and accessories intended to be used as a treatment to improve the appearance of facial acne scars in adults aged 22 years and older. Rx only.