Vitamin B12 injections can benefit your energy levels, mood, skin, digestion, and much more.
Give your body what it needs to work optimally.
Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 plays an important role in brain function and in the health of red blood cells. It allows red blood cells to carry oxygen more efficiently, which helps a lot of your body's systems work better.
is vital to a healthy system.
About Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin also known as cobalamin.
- It’s known as one of the building blocks of a healthy neurological system.
- It’s found primarily in foods such as chicken, eggs, milk, and salmon. However, there is a widespread deficiency of vitamin B12, especially among those who don’t eat animal products.
- In addition to helping red blood cells to carry oxygen, vitamin B12 is also used to make the genetic material in all cells: DNA.
What to Expect
- The injection itself is very quick.
- It can be repeated at an interval decided by your medical professional for your best results.
- There are no major side effects from a vitamin B12 injection. However, you should avoid the injections if it’s possible that you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Instead of moving through the digestive system, the injections are placed intra-muscularly for peak effectiveness.